What we need to know about the plants with:
With bareroot can be planted only broaleaved deciduous plants only when they are dormant (early spring and late autumn). Deciduous evergreen and conifers cannot be planted with bareroot.
- Lowest price of the planting material;
- Low transportation costs;
- Less efforts when planting.
- Very limited period for planting.
b.r. => from english bareroot
Rootball means the roots together with a certain amount of soil around them. Suitable period for planting broadleved deciduous plants is early spring and late autumn. Conifers and evergreen deciduous plants can be planted with rootball all year long as long as the technical principles are observed. Hot summer days should be avoided.
- Medium costs for planting material;
- Medium costs for transportation;
- Longer period for planting.
Plants in containers
This is the most secure way for transplanting plants in the period of vegetation especially for deciduous plants. Container production allows making the period for planting longer and planting vegetation even during the summer season.
- No limitation in period of planting;
- Best results of transplanting.
- Highest price of planting material;
- Highest transportation costs.
Co – container
C25L – container, 25 litres accordingly